Please read and understand leasing guidelines prior to filling out personal rental application.
1. Approved rental application
Credit approval in accordance with Company policy.
Proof of Income (i.e. current paystub including applicant’s name and SSN)
2. Minimum Lease term is (3) three months.
(If the Lessee does not need the items on the Lease Agreement for the full (3) three months but is willing to pay for the full (3) three months, that is acceptable.)
3. Minimum monthly rent amount of $50.00
4. Lessee must request furniture to be picked up at least seven business days in advance.
Fees Due Prior To Delivery
1. Delivery Fee (In-Town = $75.00 / Out-of-Town = $90.00)
2. Pro-rated rent for remainder of current month.
3. If acceptable proof of renter’s insurance is not provided, Furniture Services, Inc. will charge a monthly waiver fee equal to 7% of the monthly rent.
4. Refundable security deposit equal to one month’s rent. The deposit can be refunded after completion of the Lease Agreement and after all leased property has been picked up and inspected.
Furniture Services, Inc. accepts the following forms of payment: Cash, Check, Money Order, Credit Card: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Discover.
Monthly rental invoices are mailed/emailed from Furniture Services, Inc. to the customer at the beginning of each month and are due by the 20th of each month. (For example: March rent would be due on March 20th). Failure to pay by the 20th of each month results in a $25.00 late fee. Paying by credit card will guarantee no late fees.
If a delivery, pickup and/or service order are scheduled and Furniture Services Inc. arrives to complete the work but is unable to due to circumstances caused by a person and/or persons other than said company, a service order fee will charged to the lessee. If Furniture Services, Inc. has correctly delivered all items on the original Lease Agreement and they are in good working order, any service orders completed at the request of a customer to add, delete or switch out items will be charged a service fee. The service order rates are as follows:
1. In-Town, $50.00 per service order
2. Out-of-Town, $75.00 per service order.
Moving Leased Property from One Address to Another
The Lessee is prohibited from moving any property that is owned by Furniture Services, Inc. from the original address that is listed on the Lease Agreement. If the property that is owned by Furniture Services, Inc. must be moved, the Lessee must contact Furniture Services, Inc. A fee of $30.00 per hour / per Furniture Services, Inc. worker will be assessed for moving the property that is owned by Furniture Services, Inc. Furniture Services, Inc. employees WILL NOT move any property that is not owned by Furniture Services, Inc. Moving property that is owned by Furniture Services, Inc. from one address to another without the written approval of Furniture Services, Inc. will result in a loss of the security deposit.